Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The aviator

So today was an exciting day. I went to the library, studied some, overworked out (sprained my shoulder), and then watched the Martin Scorsese film 'The Aviator' at School (a $2 special) with my friends Divya, Sarah Jacob (of NDTV fame) and my swedish meatball Lotte.

I think it's been the first time that my hand feel asleep while I was in a vertical position.

And while Nick is still unaware of the impending doom that awaits him, my eyes have been busy checking out other things. I do feel bad for Nick, considering he does truly like me, but the fact of the matter is, that I think I've reached a point where I don't really feel anything for him anymore. I mean, it was only a month, how intense am I expected to get?

Am I just heartless, or is the ADD?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home