Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Monday, October 24, 2005

(Look Below!)

Refreshing to know that my blog is worth ~$500. I guess being a cheap assed stingy gujju does reflect in my net value..!! Honestly, I expected a coupla grand at least! Oh well, c'est la vie!

Anyway, dropped mom off to the airport yesterday after a week long bonding session with her and the older brother (aka tension inducer). Week was fun, didn't do anything much - mom got drunk (she loves new york cocktails) - did sushi, chinese, the usual gastronomic delights (Wimp's pecan pie from harlem, Veneiro's cheescake, sugar's guacamole), and pretty much bonded.

There's a 10 day break before my dad comes, in which time I have to finish my applications (includes mailing transcripts, finishing essay, and assigning recommenders), write a 10 page single spaced paper on Adenosine receptors and inflammation, present a paper tomorrow, finish my lab experiments (the tech comes back Monday) and get my OPT thing sorted out.

Do you think I could take a loan on time - 24hrs in a day just don't seem to be enough!

Still no plans/costume for halloween - I think I may just end up staying in and working...

*sigh*

1 Comments:

  • MY BLOG IS WORTH $0.00!!! *SOB*

    Seriously though, what did you do, oh, conniving Gujju? Throw in your flat iron-board head to up the value?? :-)
    Oh no, not like I'm bitter or anything, lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home