Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Library

SO I think half the goddamn world showed up in the library today! I scurried from the sixth, to the eighth to the tenth, and back to the sixth before I could get myself a spot.

Finally, I got so annoyed, I studied for about 3 hours and then came home - to find Marie (my 90 year old landlady) entertaining a bunch of gay priests. *sigh* It is not in my destiny to study about the toxins...(I have a toxicology final tomorrow)

Still on a 'break' from Nick, I told him on Friday that I was to stressed and that I think I needed a break from him till wednesday so that I could concentrate on my studying. (A fat lot of studying I've been doing, but that's besides the point)

Freebie of the day : A ten minute massage (from professionals), trashy 'enchanting spiced Indian tea', an oatmeal bar and a packet of mustard and honey pretzels. All at the OSA study break thing at Kimmel (the students center where I work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home