Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A moment to breathe

And so I finally have a moment to breathe. Just got done with my corp finance mid term (taking the class as an elective) , and am now unshaven and ungelled, dressed in blue (my silly superstitions!).

Anyway, lots been going on - had a great birthday (love you guys who came) - was kinda like an Indian wedding - with sholay party and my birthday party on two consecutive days. I would write about my birthday, except I have no idea what happened. I was given 6 chocolate martinis, after which I don't remember anything (there was a cosmo, a couple of beers and a long island iced tea i think). Anyway, had a totally fabulous time, and enjoyed every minute of the weekend.

Of course, it had to get over and I was swamped with work - finance mid term, paper/presentation for my endocrinology class and correcting TA papers all in the span of a week - man, I almost died. And to top it off, my cells died!!

In anycase, have a moment to breathe right now, and so will post more pics of my birthday, nap, take the dog for a walk, go for a run and then set out to have a drink at a gay bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home