Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The very first one...

And so my NYU interview is done. I will know, by Feb 1, whether I will be going there or not. While I was there I met a girl who had heard from Cornell last week, which means they're probably done with sending out their interview invites, and I didn't get one. Which, I think, means that it's not an option anymore.
So yes, I am kind of upset that I didn't get into Cornell, but I guess I did kinda expect this. When I went to meet profs there, he told me that my application was competitive, but they weren't fond of international students too much. I know I'm not super smart with 5 years of research experience (like a lot of the students there), but It would've been nice to interview. Oh well, I tried, que sera sera.

1 Comments:

  • Cornell isnt lucky enough to get you is what it is. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home