Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Oversexed, exhausted and so need a vacation from men!!

God knows I never thought I'd say this , but I have had 3 men in the last 3 days - and now I am so oversexed I may throw up even if brad pitt asks me to have sex with him. Well, maybe not brad pitt - but you get the general idea.

In this very 'now that I have a month off and I'm going to live up my youth' I've been dating up a storm with anyone I find remotely interesting. Have been to the galleries in chelsea and seen some excellent prints with an architect who designs museums, a surrealistic pseudo-noveau sucky ass boring play with a columbia theater student, and the usual rounds of bars like therapy and g lounge. And somehow - alcohol has driven me to become drutty - drunk and slutty.

So date #1 actually happened last week - this guy on friendster, whom I'm not really interested in, sent me a message. Theater grad student had tickets to this play 'fragment', which btw is only slightly less entertaining than watching my dog bryce take a poo at 9am when I'm barely awake. In anycase, there was no chemistry, but the guy turned out to be really nice into all things south asian (surprise surprise) including bollywood. So, I thought I'd end up making friends with him, since I don't date actors (how can you trust someone who lies for a living?). Which is exactly what I said on our second date, and he was totally cool with it. Of course, 2 beers and one vodka down, we were on the couches at posh totally getting it on (and yes, we were completely clothed - how slutty do you think I am?!!)

Date #2 was a gay.com hookup whom I met at therapy. Kind of chubby, russian dude who pretty much spoke too much. Again, curry queen, except that he spoke more than the actor dude. Same story - drunk, horny, except I actually did the walk of shame and got back home by 3-ish.

Last night I went for ice age with neil 'neausy neausy' patel, a friend from bombay who I will refrain from calling a slut given my behavior over the last few days, but yes, he was affectionately called the 'yari road slut' back home. In anycase, he smuggled in 2 small bottles of grey goose which we put in a small coke, which we sipped while watching ice age 2. The movie was great, and then we headed to the g lounge. My friend Fahad had a hard week, so the purpose of the night was to get him drunk, distract him from his woes and eventually get him laid. Of course, 2 vodka cranberry's down and I was getting hit on by 2 guys at the same time. Got drunker and ended up having to do the walk of shame again.

So, god knows what worm has worked its way inside my head to suddenly make me so bold and mischevous, but I can definitely say that I think I may throw up if I see another penis. And I mean from my mouth. Is this a sign that my youth is nearing it's end?

However, in other news, my brother is moving to San Fran on July 31 to finally live with his to-be wife and get a job. He will be missed. Or rather, the free movies and the marathon cooking sessions will be missed.

5 Comments:

  • * rotfl *

    Neil is still very fondly remembered as the Yari Road Slut !! and I see his alcohol addiction isnt getting any better :)

    damn 3 men, 3 days !!!

    By Blogger once again, at 2:25 AM  

  • I so love this. ..blog.. discovered it today :P
    U call yourself a Mumbaiwalla and u got no Yahoo chat ID ?
    I wana chat up :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM  

  • YOUR OTHER BLOG DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.
    so hear goes..
    ~ Better then this. .do the trip to uttarKashi.. the state of Uttaranchal that is.. much better ...
    weather wise.. and yea cute village guys as well .. lol kidding..

    ~ same guy who asked your yahoo ID ~
    whts It ?tell me tell me. .. .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

  • Sorry but I don't give out my IM ID's to people I don't know, and Yahoo particularly annoys me, which is why I don't keep it.

    I have considered doing the Uttarkashi trip, but doing that won't give me enough time to do everything esle I want to do.

    By Blogger TheGreatGujju, at 12:28 PM  

  • so sound so cool x we have to be friends it would just be wrong not to really x im a 29 year old female

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home