Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Columnist extraordinaire

So while I was lazing about today morning, my friend Farhad (aka Gossip Granny) from Bombay sent me an email. Farhad is a journalist and good friend of mine, who is mostly responsible for my media contribution in India. So his team, which used to work for the now uber-corrupt Times of India, has decided to switch parties and go to the future media-moguls, Dainik Bhasker, the new more powerful press instrument coming into Bombay.
In his email, he needed someone to do a New York diary for an entertainment, style and culture daily supplement accompanying the main newspaper, Daily News and Analysis (DNA), and so he asked me.

What on earth will my visiting card say? Aneesh Sheth, Pharmacist, Businessman, Writer, Columnist. It's a good thing there'll be no place for slut ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home