Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Thursday, June 16, 2005

B of A = Bank of Assholes!

For those of you who are unaware, I used to bank with Fleet. Fleet then got taken over by Bank of America (big corporate merger style), and therefore, I now bank with Bank of America.

Now, when they did the merger, Bank of America allegedly sent out new debit cards to all customers in April. Obviously mine had dissappeared in the mail. So I went to them to tell them that I hadn't got mine, and that I didn't want to end up at an ATM desperately needing money and then find out that my fleet card doesn't work. So, the stupid idiot who was in customer service told me not to worry, and that he had just issued a new card to me which should reach in the mail. (This was a week back).

So obviously, I run out of cash today (and I mean NO cash - not even a dime), and spend the entire lunch break trying to get some bec the chinese food place doesn't take credit. I go to 3 ATMs to find out that my card doesnt work. Then I look for a B of A branch, which doesnt happen to be in the ten block radius. Once I'm there, I have to wait for 20 minutes in a line for the lady at the counter to do another 20 minute long procedure - all for 20 bucks!
The idiot last week didn't tell me that my old card is automatically inactivated when he sent out for the new one.

And guess what - of course, the new card came in the mail today!!

I am so switching to citibank!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home