Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Thursday, July 21, 2005

One Freebie Too Many..?

So, I think blinded by the freebies, I got burned. Yesterday, they were showing the Cohen brothers film 'The Big Lebowski" (*ing Jeff Daniels and Steve Buscemi) at pier 54 (13th/Hudson river) and I was all ready with wine and hummus. When we reached there, the pier had shallow potholes and was uneven. On top of that, it was humid, crowded and the movie started an hour late with horrible sound.
Being such a legendary film as it is, I decided I couldnt watch a film where the sound kept going off halfway - and after eating half my hummus and baba ghanouj, I left indignantly!
The audacity of the organizers!!! Just because its free doesn't mean that they can take advantage of gujjus like me!! Learn from Riverside park, Morningside park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home