Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Monday, August 29, 2005

Ashes to ashes...

I am not as young as I used to be. There used to be a time when I could party for three days straight and still not be tired. On saturday night, at Bianca's birthday bash at the Slipper Room, a retro-style cabaret club in the LES - I got smashed pissed drunk and came back home at 4 am. What happened between 11 and 4 is still not quite clear to be - but I remember the hostess for the evening making cracks about a 'milky discharge' and I wanted her to cream my coffee with it. It was funnier at the time.

Anyway, spent all of Sunday getting over saturday night (hung over and tired) - slept in till 1pm (did get up for 15 minutes to walk the dog though at 9 am.) And then saw 36 chowringhee lane, an Aparna Sen movie (one of India's most sensitive directors), and was then convinced I was going to die alone. Again.

But then family guy made up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home