Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Monday, August 08, 2005

I couldn't have put it better myself

From Bianca's LiveJournal blog:

"-then showered..and raced off to Astoria...to have dinner at Nik's place. chicken curry and okra vegetable. A food experience greatly improved by the smoking of pot. Nik got really paranoid (because he had an off duty cop in his apartment), A just kept laughing and giggling alot...and I stuffed my face with food....every so often finding really random things funny.

N: shhhh...be quiet...If I get caught..I'll be deported..
me: uhh..fool...we're all international...we'll all be deported.
A: yeah..but then we can all hang out together in bombay....we'll be the deported potheads.
me: hahahahahha
N: shhhh....the cop will hear us.

Spectacularly funny weekend."

The sweet thrill of risk accentuated by pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home