Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Pegasys and Bryce Pee

So, this presentation I've been working on for the last 2.5 months is due tomorrow. I will be all dressed up (suited and booted), head off to Roche with the VP of my company, and the Global New Business manager to strut my stuff in front of 2 Roche employees and show them what my company can do for them.
And I'm not really tense - as a matter of fact, I'm beyond caring at this point.

In other news, Bryce has begun to pee in the house. In the living room in this one spot. So, Marie got this trainer yesterday (Garry Gross) who lives in the Village. And he was surprised to see that she was not really crazy about anything - no cheese or treats seemed to motivate her. She just sat there and wagged her tail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home