Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Friday, November 25, 2005

Free Thanksgiving Karma

Off late I've been getting the feeling that all my freebie Karma - the free things I hunted for my friends in the summer - is coming back to me. We were walking around Plymouth looking for restaurants, and we came across this one called "Nicole's". So we all thought of our dearest babla and decided to check the menu out and see if we could afford it.
The menu was covered with a note which said - "Thanksgiving Dinner 11.30 -2" and we were wondering what that was all about when this lady (presumably Nicole) popped her head out, and invited us in for a free Thanksgiving meal - Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, squash, cranberry juice, corn, apple pie and pumpkin pie! YUM!! It was soooooo goood...mmm!!

And free!!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home