Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's not my fault!

So I met Bhangu after god knows how long last week, and had a great time. Now they (ALL my friends) keep accusing me of dragging them to gay bars - which is so totally not true - bec I rarely ever go there myself.
In this case, you can blame it on their tardiness. Nangu, Bhangu and me were supposed to go to Bhangu's Boss's brother's art show opening (or something like that - there were free cocktails!). Of course this went on from 6 to 9, and we had planned to meet at 8. I, of course, was the only one on time.
I told them that if they were late, they would have to deal with me going to a bar and having a drink. Which is what I did. Now I cant help it if this gallery is in the meatpacking district with chelsea, at gym-new gay sportsbar and hang out for uber hotties, just a stones throw away. So, I went in to have a beer - and it was happy hour 2-4-1, so I got two. Now, I'm not one to throw away a free drink. So I gulped down two. Then at 9 minutes to 9, nangu calls and he can't find the gallery.
Now is it my fault that his gallery is by gym, and there's 2-4-1 drinks happening? In anycase, we didnt make it and I got tipsy.
It was too cold for anything more.

Looking forward to tomorrow- going to plymouth rock with marie, bhangu, nangu and kate for native american mourning ritual. And then my masala HOTluck on Saturday. Busy Busy Bee!

Will post photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home