Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Thursday, February 02, 2006

And even more bad news...

Now, I'm not one to self pity, but the last month has been just painful. I was eagerly looking forward to hearing about my decision from NYU, and today they sent me an email saying that I'm 'on hold' - which is neither an acceptance nor a rejection - and they'll let me know in a MONTH!!!! AARRRGGHHH!! I don't know how much more of this I can take - this whole deal is so stressful - maybe I should just quite everything, move back to India and 'do business' and get married to some woman who I'm never going to sleep with.

And, to make things worse, the virgin megastore theater at times sq which shows hindi movies has shut down. Waaaahh!!!

When will the good news come??!!!

1 Comments:

  • You live in NY, thats good enough news.

    Dont go back to India because its good to sleep with your wifey. And do her in the pooper.

    By Blogger Mufaker, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home