Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Monday, April 03, 2006

Do people who send me messages like this...

honestly expect me to reply??!!!! Seriously - this is word for word!!

i am 31 / 5'11 / 160 lb
looking everything with you Dipen don you what;s you
looking with me dear,
I ahve my own Liquor store here.
I am come in NJ <> next 15'th April
I stay there one week.
I am come in NY also. I am think you meet me there.
if you meet me dear i am very happy men.
send replay mail ya call on my cell
I am very horny for meet you men

5 Comments:

  • As a catharsis, rewrite the messeage in grammatically and syntactically correct English, along with the right punctuation. Then send it back to the guy, with a gentle note asking him to use the new version, and with a polite 'thanks but no thanks'.

    By Blogger Wild Reeds, at 12:11 AM  

  • I stay there one week.
    I am come in NY also. I am think you meet me there.
    if you meet me dear i am very happy men.
    send replay mail ya call on my cell
    I am very horny for meet you men

    lol!! i cannot get over this....funny at its superlative. wait a minute that would be funniest, wouldn't it? i am come in NY also...I am dying!! Poor you gujju!!

    By Blogger Vivek Tejuja, at 2:10 AM  

  • WR: As much as I'd like to, any reply to this ogre will be misconstrued as encouragement - so I will ignore it and hope it passes, like a bad cold.

    SATC: just wondering - you think there was a pun in 'come in NY also'? eoooo-gross!!

    By Blogger TheGreatGujju, at 2:27 AM  

  • GG: stop getting grossed out...we all know what a prude you are right!! lol!!

    By Blogger Vivek Tejuja, at 9:11 AM  

  • chai - you can't miss the "Dipen don" bit - it took me a while to figure out that he was trying to say "depend on".

    I think I'm going to name him Dipen don, and all other freaks who lack communicative skills will all be called dipen dons.

    By Blogger TheGreatGujju, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home