Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dorkut : Blast from the Past

So undergrad was not exactly the most pleasant experience for me. Shoving a left winger into a right winger's box kind of cramped my style. Which is not saying I didn't make friends and have a good time, but when I left I thought I was done with it. Man, was I wrong. Who knew there were so many of us in a little school like UDCT (or UD Shitty as I like to refer to it), and they concieved a way to connect (well, right wingers perhaps, but everyone in that school was a goddamn genius, so I don't know why I'm surprised) .

But anywa, Nonie introduces me to (d)Orkut and somehow manages to get me to join. God knows how or why - but being useless really gives me nothing better to do - and so I did.

And OMG the WHOLE DAMN SCHOOL IS ON THERE - I mean senior's seniors, junior's juniors and god knows who else. In the last 4 days I have receieved 11 friend requests, god knows how many 'scraps' and found random people who I probably would've forgotten about. Now I wish I had this kind of luck with cute boys on friendster!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home