Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Monday, July 25, 2005

Jawani Kidhar Bhaag Gayee? (Where did this youth run?)

Alright, so I know I tend to get a bit dramatic at times - but after two days of intense partying and coming back at 5am - I was tired. Long gone are the days when I could party till 3am five days a week, consume vast amounts of alchohol and dance till I couldn't feel my legs anymore.
Friday, I went to sholay with Bianca (aka Binny), and came back home exhausted at 5am (Of course, I also was at work that day, and went to the gym.)
Saturday, I planned on cleaning the house, and then relaxing whilst reading the latest Harry Potter. I got up at Noon, and by the time I was done with my morning ritual and brunch - it was already 3. After doing my laundry which, resulted in my blue shorts running color on my tighty whities - now tightie blueys - which also explains "Blue Underwear" as my MSN nick [aneeshsheth@hotmail.com - if you want to add me], I cleaned the house. By the time I was done with this, It was already time to go and meet up with Nik (aka Nikhiel) and Binny at Bali Nusa - Indonesian place midtown- for dinner. And once again, a cocktail party on Jordana's roof brought me home at 5am.
So I spent all day Sunday reading the new Harry Potter book - only to be depressed at the end - to find out that a major character dies. J K Rowling had better bring him back to life in the final book - and keep Harry alive, or I'm afraid I might have to AvaCadavra her!

In any case, it's Monday - and I rested well yesterday - but am still extremely tired.

*sigh* 2 more months before I'm 24!! Where did this youth go??!!

2 Comments:

  • 24??? OMG you're gonna be in you MID-twenties..

    oh wait i turn 24 this year too :'( *sigh*

    By Blogger Kar, at 5:45 PM  

  • Binny= Bianca...Binaca...Binny. Don't question my nickname giving policy - they just come to me. e.g Navneet = Nonie.

    And the birthday is Sept 22. I wouldn't want to impose or anything, but a present would be much appreciated (AND IT BETTER NOT BE ANTI AGING CREAM!!!!)

    By Blogger TheGreatGujju, at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home