Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm in a lab!!

After doing my whole superstitious ritual last night (flossing and brushing in a specific pattern and reading at least 1 chapter of any book before I go to bed - and I got a haircut yesterday - long hair is bad luck). I went off to meet a professor at NYU Med today (wearing all blue - my lucky color) for an opportunity to work in his lab.

The lab was alright, but the prof, Dr. Bruce Cronstein, seemed like a really nice guy, and someone who's very chilled out. He took me for a tour, and asked me to join as soon as I liked. Yay!!

This also means, that taking 3 classes next sem, TA-ing one, and now the Lab (I intend to go in at least twice a week), I can bid my social life adeiu.

2 Comments:

  • Hi ,

    congrats on ur lab thing. what will you be working on?

    take care of your back. us esome spray or something.

    Iodex maliye kaam par chaliye.

    bye for now,
    All set for LA,
    nAVS

    By Blogger Tap tap tapdo, at 11:51 AM  

  • See the link for his detailed descriptions - but mostly with adenosine receptors.

    Iodex ki sirf baas hai - kuch kaam nahin karti. "Ooh..aaah...ouch...kaisi badbu"

    By Blogger TheGreatGujju, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home