Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A note to the people who forward my blog to the Gurus of Comedy

First of all, thank you. I don't think I've had so much traffic at my site. Ever. It also means that now half of the whole world knows everything about my life, which is not nescessarily a good thing, but whatever.

Secondly, guys, please don't apologize and get defensive. I'm not high falutin' critic or anything, I'm just a regular person who went to the show and wasn't pleased. I'm sure there were other people who enjoyed the show - I just wasn't one of them. This does not mean that comics don't progress later on and eventually become geniuses - god knows Tapan Trivedi may be the next Johnny Lever - but on that day, he didn't impress me.

And now, somehow, I feel that the Gurus of Comedy show will include several cracks at Gujju bloggers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home