Bombay Gujju: New York, NY

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Apologies

..for not updating my blog. (Like there are any real readers..!)
Been so mad assed crazy busy that I haven't had time to shave even (yes, I look like yeti - mess with me and I'll send you to the himalayas!)
Between the fact that my technician in the lab is ditching me (going to india for an emergency - which she seems strangely excited about) and leaving me to do the whole damn experiment on my own - and I actually have to do it 'coz I need a recco from the prof!
Also, actually had to TA my first class yesterday. I hate undergrads. These guys are non majors and probably the most unenthusiastic bunch I've ever seen in my life. How does one crack open an undergrad brain and make them into the fun thing that I used to be?
Speaking of getting old, I found my first gray hair last week. I'm in mourning. I do not like this whole idea of graying and getting old - and the birthday is a week away and I have no clue where I'm going to hold it. I was thinking this place called 'Tenth Ave Lounge' (courtesy George) which is between 45-46 on 10th ave. It's like slide, but no cover on saturday nights.

Will I ever make it out of this semester alive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home